i850 发表于 2010-9-15 22:08:52

耶鲁专升本2011年公共英语易错动词

<P>
<H3>第一组</H3>spend/ take /cost<BR>①spend的主语通常是“人”,即“某人在─花多少时间或金钱。”<BR>例句:<BR>1)The boy spends a lot of money.(in) playing computer games.<BR>(那个男孩花了很多钱玩电子游戏。)<BR>2)She spent lots of money on books last year.<BR>(去年她花费很多钱在书本上。)<BR>②take前常以it作形式主语,作“做某事需要花多少时间。”<BR>It takes +(人)+时间+ to do sth.<BR>1)How long does it take you to finish the work?<BR>(你需要多少时间才能完成那工作?)<BR>2)It took me an hour to repair my bike.<BR>(我花了一个小时修理自行车。)<BR>3)It takes a lot of courage to tell the truth.<BR>(说真话需要很大的勇气。)<BR>③cost的主语通常是事物,即指 ①某物值多少钱②需要多少时间③某人花了多少钱④使(某人)(丧失)(事/物)+cost+(人)+时间/金钱<BR>1)The watch cost me two hundred yuan.<BR>(这块手表花了我200块钱。)<BR>2)Writing a novel cost plenty of time.<BR>(写本小说要花很多时间。)<BR>3)The girl's bad behavior cost her parents many sleepless nights.<BR>(那个女孩的不良行为使得她的父母许多夜晚睡不着。)<BR>注意:cost的过去式,过去分词都是cost。<BR>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第二组</H3>speak/say/tell/talk<BR>①speak说某种语言,说某人好、坏话是及物动词;发表讲话,对某人说话,是不及物动词。<BR>1)The students speak English very fluently.<BR>(这些学生英语说得非常流利。)<BR>2)The Prime Minister spoke on the international situation.<BR>(首相就国际形势发表了演说。)<BR>3)She always speaks ill of others.<BR>(她总是说别人的坏话。)<BR>②speak的习惯用语:<BR>Generally speaking 一般而言<BR>Frankly speaking 坦白地说<BR>Strictly speaking 严格地说<BR>not to speak of 且不说;更不用说<BR>1)Generally speaking, man is stronger than woman.<BR>(一般而言,男人比女人强壮。)<BR>2)We can speak English, not to speak of Chinese.<BR>(我们会读英语,汉语更不用说了。)<BR>④say说出某句话或某件事;后接从句,(但say与从句之间不能直接接人称代词或名词);说明时间;书信、布告报纸上的“说”,习惯用法<BR>1)She said ,“I love you.”<BR>(她说:“我爱你。”)<BR>2)Say goodbye to them.<BR>(跟他们说再见。)<BR>3)She says she is busy.<BR>(她说她很忙。)<BR>4)My watch says 10:00 sharp.<BR>(我的表是十点整。)<BR>5)The paper says that there was a big fire in Shanghai.<BR>(报上说上海发生了一场大火)。<BR>6)It is said that she has been away for a month.<BR>(据说她已走了一个月了)<BR>7)It goes without saying that education is important.<BR>(不用说,教育是重要的。)<BR>8)Tom is a good student, that is to say, he gets good grades in school.<BR>(Tom是个好学生,也就是说,他在学校的成绩很好。)<BR>③ ①tell说谎;讲故事;说实话<BR>1)Don't tell a lie.<BR>(不要说谎。)<BR>2)She likes to tell stories.<BR>(她喜欢讲故事。)<BR>3)We should always tell the truth.<BR>(我们应该永远说实话。)<BR>③ ②tell辨别;叫某人做某事;接“间接”与“直接”宾语;tell+宾语+that从句<BR>1)Sometimes we can't tell right from wrong.<BR>(有时我们无法辨别是非。)<BR>④talk连续地说话;习惯用法<BR>1)What are the girls talking about ?<BR>(那些女孩们讲什么?)<BR>2)Young people like to talk politics.<BR>(年青人喜欢谈论政治。)<BR>3)I talked over the matter with her.<BR>(我与她谈论了那个问题。)<BR>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第三组</H3>take /bring/carry/fetch<BR>①take作“带去”“拿去”解;从近处把东西送到远处<BR>例句:<BR>1)She'll take her children to the park.<BR>(她要带孩子去公园。)<BR>2)It's raining, you'd better take an umbrella with you.<BR>(下雨了;你最好把雨伞带上。)<BR>②bring“拿来;带来”;从远处把东西拿到近外<BR>1)Bring the dictionary to me.<BR>(把字典拿给我。)<BR>2)Please bring your report with you when you come tomorrow.<BR>(明天你来的时候,请把你的报告带来。)<BR>③carry作“携带,带去;搬运”解<BR>1)She always carries a red handbag.<BR>(她总是带一个红色手包。)<BR>2)Please carry this TV set upstairs.<BR>(请把这台电视搬到楼上去。)<BR>④fetch作“去…取来,拿来;叫某人来”解<BR>1)The football is over there. Fetch it please.<BR>(足球在那边呢,请把它拿回来。)<BR>2)Fetch the police at once. We've found the robber.<BR>(马上去叫警察来,我们已经发现那个抢劫的人。)
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第四组</H3>wear/put on/ dress<BR>①wear穿着,戴;留,表示“状态”是及物动词需加宾语<BR>例句:<BR>1)She always wears a pair of glasses.<BR>(她总是戴着一副眼镜。)<BR>2)He wears a black jacket today.<BR>(今天他穿着一件黑色的夹克。)<BR>②put on穿上,戴上,表示“动作”<BR>例句:<BR>1)The teacher put on his hat and went out of the office.<BR>(老师戴上帽子然后走出办公室。)<BR>2)Put on the gloves .It's cold outside.<BR>(戴上手套外面很凉。)<BR>③dress作“穿着…的衣服”解;给某人穿衣服不用写衣服<BR>例句:<BR>1)She is dressed in red.<BR>(她穿着红衣服。)<BR>2)The mother dresses the child every day.<BR>(那位母亲每天给孩子穿衣服。)此句不能加衣服。<BR>3)She dresses herself in red.<BR>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第五组</H3>do /make<BR>①do“做”主要是用来表示“行动”“行为”,如do omelets是“把蛋卷煎好”。在do后面常加一些抽象名词,如do wrong(犯错)。“wrong”是抽象名词常与do搭配的短语有:<BR>①do one's <BR>②do (the) some <BR>③do sb. a favor帮人忙<BR>④do with利用;忍受;需要<BR>⑤do away with废除<BR>⑥do without用不着;不需要<BR>⑦have <BR>⑧do sb. <BR>⑨do nothing but do除了做…以外什么也没做<BR>⑩do business做生意<BR>例句:<BR>1)I'll do the dishes today.<BR>(今天我来洗盘子。)<BR>2)I've done my homework.<BR>(我已经做完了作业。)<BR>3)Crying does harm to you.<BR>(哭对你没有益处。)<BR>4)Will you do me a favor?<BR>(能否帮我一个忙?)<BR>5)We cannot do without a telephone in our business.<BR>(我们做生意没有电话是不行的。)<BR>6)The new teacher didn't know what to do with the class.<BR>(新老师不知道如何对待他班上的学生。)<BR>7)I did nothing but watch TV last night.<BR>(昨晚我除了看电视以外什么也没有做。)<BR>8)Who does your hair?<BR>(平常是谁给你做头发的?)<BR>②make“作”,表示“制造”,其后的宾语是make的产品。如make clothes 制做衣服;make后常跟一些可数名词常与make动词搭配的短语有:<BR>①make a <BR>②make an <BR>③make <BR>④make<BR>例句:<BR>1) They have make great progress in learning English.<BR>(在学习英语方面他们已经取得了很大的进步。)<BR>2)Who is going to make a speech today?<BR>(今天谁来演说?)<BR>3)Don't make a noise.<BR>嘘!(不要出声。)<BR>4)She makes her living as a teacher.<BR>(她作教师来维持生计。)<BR>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第一组</H3>lie/lay/lie<BR>1)lie不及物动词,躺;位于<BR>lie—lay—lain—lying<BR>例句:①Shanghai lies to the south of Beijing.<BR>(上海位于北京的南方。)<BR>②She has lain in bed for three days.<BR>(她已经在床上躺了三天了。)<BR>2)lay及物动词,放置;下蛋<BR>lay—laid—laid—laying<BR>例句:①These hens lay eggs every day.<BR>(这些鸡每天下蛋。)<BR>②He laid his hand on my shoulder.<BR>(他把手放在我的肩上。)<BR>③lie不及物动词,说谎<BR>lie—lied—lied—lying<BR>例句:①Don’t lie to me.<BR>(别骗我。)<BR>②She lies about her career.<BR>(她编造她的经历。)
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第二组</H3>hear/listen to<BR>①hear听;是一种“自然无意的动作。”hear of听说过hear from得到消息<BR>例句:The deaf cannot hear.<BR>(聋子听不见。)<BR>②listen是一种“有意的动作。”如后面有宾语则需加to;如没有宾语,listen后不可加to。<BR>例句:①Listen, somebody is crying.<BR>(听,有人在哭。)<BR>②I listened but heard nothing.<BR>(我注意听了,但没听见什么。)<BR>③Listen to me.<BR>(听我说。)<BR>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第三组</H3>sit/set/seat<BR>①sit不及物动;坐;就座;<BR>sit—sat—sat—sitting<BR>例句:①He sat at the table writing a letter.<BR>(他坐在书桌旁写信。)<BR>②Sit here until she comes back.<BR>(坐在这里等她回来。)<BR>③set安置;下沉;点燃;出考题;定时;树立(榜样)<BR>set—set—set—setting<BR>例句:①Tom, set the table for dinner.<BR>(Tom,摆好桌子准备吃饭。)<BR>②He set the alarm for 6:00 in the morning.<BR>(他把闹钟定在早晨6点钟。)<BR>③My teacher set very difficult questions for the exam.<BR>(我们老师试题出得非常难。)<BR>④The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.<BR>(太阳从东方升起从西方落下。)<BR>③seat使坐;容纳<BR>seat—seated—seated—seating<BR>例句:①)The theater can seat at least 2000 people.<BR>(这家戏院至少能容纳2000人。)<BR>②Please be seated.<BR>(请坐下。)此句等于Sit down please.<BR>③He seated himself next to her.<BR>(他坐在她的旁边。)<BR>
<P></P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第四组</H3>rise/raise/arise/arouse/rouse<BR>1)rise(太阳、月亮)升起,起来;(物价)上涨;(水)高涨<BR>rise—rose—risen—rising<BR>例句:①Everyone knows that the sun rises in the east.<BR>(每人都知道太阳是从东方升起。)<BR>②Prices have risen quickly.<BR>(物价快速上涨了。)<BR>③She rose to her feet.<BR>(她站了起来。)<BR>2)raise举起;养育;募款<BR>raise—raised—raised—raising<BR>例句:①Raise your hand please.<BR>(请你把手举起来。)<BR>②The farmer raises a lot of sheep on his farm.<BR>(这位农民在农场养了许多绵羊。)<BR>③They are raising founds for the expedition.<BR>(他们正在筹募探险的基金。)<BR>④arise(问题、困难)发生、产生、出现;起(风、雾)<BR>arise—arose—arisen—arising<BR>例句:①A strong wind arose this morning.<BR>(今天早上刮起强风。)<BR>②A different problem has arisen.<BR>(不同的问题发生了。)<BR>③A mist arose from the lake.<BR>(湖上起雾了。)<BR>④arouse通常表示比喻或情绪方面的“激发”<BR>arouse─aroused─aroused─arousing<BR>例句:①The book aroused my interest in learning English.<BR>(这本书引起我对学习英语感兴趣。)<BR>②The speaker aroused the anger of the audience.<BR>(演讲者激起了听众的怒气。)<BR>③rouse通常表示比较具体的“叫醒”或“唤醒”<BR>rouse─roused─roused─rousing<BR>例句:①The sound roused him from reflection.<BR>(声音使他从深思中惊醒。)<BR>②The lies he heard about his friend roused his anger.<BR>(听到有人对他朋友造谣,使他怒火中烧。)
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第五组</H3>lend/借出borrow<BR>1)lend+人+物=lend+物+to+人<BR>例如:①Please lend me your dictionary.=Please lend your dictionary to me.<BR>(请把你的字典借给我。)<BR>②I will lend you $200, but I can’t lend money to him.<BR>(我借给你200美元,但我不能借钱给他。)<BR>borrow借入<BR>borrow+物+from+人<BR>①She has borrowed a lot of books from the school library.<BR>(她已从学校的图书馆借了很多书。)<BR>②He often borrows money from me.<BR>(他经常从我这儿借钱。)
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第六组</H3>fall/feel/fell/fail/<BR>fall─fell─fallen落下;跌倒<BR>fall asleep睡着/fall behind落后<BR>例句:①An apple fell to the ground.<BR>(一个苹果落在地上。)<BR>②Be careful on the ice or you will fall.<BR>(在冰上要小心,否则你会跌倒。)<BR>feel─felt─felt<BR>feel like+doing sth.想要;<BR>feel sleepy.想睡<BR>例句:①Can you feel your heart beat violently?<BR>(你能感觉到你的心在猛烈地跳动吗?)<BR>②Both my legs didn’t feel.<BR>(我的双腿没有感觉。)<BR>③I suddenly felt a pain in my back.<BR>(我突然感到背部疼痛。)<BR>④Do you feel like taking a walk?<BR>(你想不想去散步?)<BR>fell─felled─felled砍伐<BR>例句:A lot of trees were felled last night.<BR>(昨晚很多树被人伐倒了。)<BR>fail─failed─failed失败<BR>例句:He has failed in English exam again.<BR>(他英语考试又没及格。)<BR>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第七组</H3>win/beat<BR>win─won─won<BR>win a prize得到奖品win a war打了胜仗<BR>win a game赢得比赛win an election选举获胜<BR>例句:①Our team won the same 3 to 2 last night.<BR>(昨晚我们队以3比2赢了比赛。)<BR>②Who do you think will win the beauty contest?<BR>(你认为那场选美谁会获胜?)<BR>③beat─beat─beaten<BR>beat是打败了对手<BR>例句:①He beat me in the race.<BR>(他在赛跑中赢了我。)<BR>②We have beaten their team for 3 years.<BR>(我们已连续3年打败他们的球队。)<BR>③My heart beat fast at the sight of her.<BR>(一看见她,我的心跳就加快。)<BR>
<P></P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第一组</H3>cure/recover/restore/heal<BR>1)cure——cured——cured 治疗(疾病)<BR>物+cure+人+of+病=人+be cured of+病<BR>例句:①This medicine will cure your headache.<BR>(这种药会治好你的头痛病。)<BR>②The doctor cured her of a cold.<BR>(医生医好了她的感冒。)<BR>③She was cured of her disease.<BR>(她的痛被治好了。)<BR>2)recover——recovered——recovered<BR>恢复(健康);痊愈;复元与from连用<BR>例句:①After a few days' rest, she has recovered her health.<BR>(休息几天后,她已恢复健康。)<BR>②They haven't recovered from the shock yet.<BR>(他们还未从那次打击中恢复过来。)<BR>3)restore——restored——restored<BR>使…恢复健康;修复;重建<BR>例句:①The doctor restored the girl to health.<BR>(医生恢复了那个女孩的健康。)<BR>=The girl was restored to health.<BR>②The workers have already restored the ruined temple.<BR>(工人们已修复了这座毁坏的寺庙。)<BR>4)heal——healed——healed<BR>主要指伤口的治愈;消除;平息。<BR>例句:①His wound is not yet healed.<BR>(他的伤口尚未痊愈。)<BR>②Time heals all broken hearts.<BR>(时间可以消除一切忧伤。)<BR>
<P></P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第二组</H3>reach/arrive/get to<BR>1)reach——reached——reached<BR>及物动词到达,不加to等分词。<BR>例句:They will reach Shanghai tonight.<BR>(今晚他们将抵达上海。)<BR>2)arrive——arrived——arrived<BR>不及物动词到达,加介词in(大地方)at小地方。<BR>例句:①I'll phone you when I arrive in New York.<BR>(我到纽约后会给你电话。)<BR>②What time will they arrive at the airport?<BR>(他们什么时候会到达机场?)<BR>3)get——got——gotten(got)<BR>不及物动词需加上to加上地点表示到达,但接地点副词时不加to。<BR>例句:①What time does the train get to Beijing?<BR>(火车什么时间到达北京?)<BR>②When I set to Japan, I'll write to you.<BR>(我到了日本就给你写信。)<BR>③They got home safely.<BR>(他们平安到家。)<BR>注①:此处home是副词不能加to。<BR>注②:“到达”reach=arrive at (in)=get to<BR>到达上海<BR>到达家/这里/那里
<P></P>
<P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第三组</H3>hang/hang<BR>1)hang——hanged——hanged<BR>及物动词吊死;处(人)绞刑;上吊。<BR>例句:①He hanged himself last week.<BR>(上星期他上吊自杀了。)<BR>②The man was hanged for murder.<BR>(那个男子因谋杀罪被处绞刑。)<BR>hang——hung——hung<BR>及物动词把…挂上;把…吊起。<BR>例句:①She hung curtains over the windows.<BR>(她把窗帘挂上窗上。)<BR>②A picture is hung on the wall.<BR>(墙上挂着一幅画。)<BR>
<P></P>
<P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第四组</H3>affect/effect<BR>1)affect——affected——affected<BR>及物动词对…影响,感动(人的)心,使感动<BR>例句:①The noise from the street affected our study.<BR>(马路上的噪音影响我们学习。)<BR>②Her story affected us deeply.<BR>(她的故事深深地打动我们的心。)<BR>2)effect——effected——effected<BR>及物动词使产生;实现…(目的),造成…(结果)<BR>effect很少作动词用,通常只跟change连用。<BR>例句①It will effect, no change of importance.<BR>(不会引起重大的变化。)<BR>
<P></P>
<P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第五组</H3>thank/appreciate<BR>1)thank——thanked——thanked<BR>感谢,后接人<BR>例句:①You don't have to thank me.<BR>(你不必向我道谢。)<BR>②She thanked me for my help.<BR>(她感谢我帮忙。)<BR>③appreciate——appreciated——appreciated<BR>感激;欣赏,后接事或物<BR>例句:①I greatly appreciate your help.<BR>(我很感激你的帮助。)<BR>②She doesn't appreciate good English poetry.<BR>(她不会欣赏好的英语诗歌。)<BR>
<P></P>
<P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第六组</H3>choose/select/elect/pick out<BR>1)choose——chose——chosen<BR>挑选;选拔;选择,指凭自己的判断力在人或物中进行挑选,而不强调精选。<BR>例句:①I'd like to choose a new tie for me.<BR>(我想给自己挑一条新领带。)<BR>②I want to choose her a nice present.<BR>(我想要挑选一份精美的礼物送给她。)<BR>③The football players chose him as their team leader.<BR>(足球队员们选他当队长。)<BR>2)select精选;挑选;选定,强调慎重考虑后的选择。<BR>例句:①The farmer taught us how to select seeds.<BR>(这位农民教我们如何选种。)<BR>②She was selected from among many applicants.<BR>(她是从许多报名者中选拔出来的。)<BR>③Have you read selected works of Lu Xun?<BR>(你读过《鲁迅选集》吗?)<BR>3)elect选举;推选<BR>例句:①We elected her monitor.<BR>(我们推选她为班长。)<BR>②We elected him mayor.<BR>(我们选他为市长。)<BR>③pick out 认出;挑出;挑选;多用口语<BR>例句:①I picked out an old friend in a crowd.<BR>(我从人群中认出了一位老朋友。)<BR>②She picked out the shoes that match the dress.<BR>(她选出搭配那件衣服的鞋子。)<BR>
<P></P>
<P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第七组</H3>join/join in/take part in/attend<BR>1)join及物动词加入(团体,组织,参军)、同……一起干或玩、连接<BR>例句:①I joined the Party in 1975.<BR>(我1975年入党。)<BR>②His brother joined the army two years ago.<BR>(两年前他哥哥参军。)<BR>③They are planning to join the two towns by a railway.<BR>(他们在计划用一条铁路把两个镇连接起来。)<BR>2)join in 参加(某些活动)<BR>例句:①May I join in your discussion?<BR>(我可以参加你们的讨论吗?)<BR>②Many people join in the game every year.<BR>(每年许多人参加这个游戏活动。)<BR>③He joined in the work without a second thought.<BR>(他未加思索地参加了那项工作。)<BR>3)take part in 参加(群众性活动,会议等)参加者持积极态度,起一份作用。<BR>例句:①A lot of students took part in the thorough cleaning yesterday.<BR>(昨天许多学生参加大扫除。)<BR>②A lot of college students took part in the movement last year.<BR>(去年很多大学生参加了那个运动。)<BR>4)attend 出席,参加,到场;上学<BR>例句:①Did you attend the meeting last week?<BR>(上星期你出席会议了吗?)<BR>②He was ill so he didn't attend his classes.<BR>(他生病了,所以没上学。)<BR>注意:attend的词语搭配<BR>attend a ceremony 参加典礼<BR>attend a funeral 参加葬礼<BR>attend a lecture 听演讲<BR>attend a concert 听音乐会<BR>attend church 上教堂<BR>
<P></P>
<P>
<H3>&nbsp;</H3>
<H3>第八组</H3>beat/hit/strike<BR>1)beat——beat——beaten<BR>(连续地)打;击败;(心)跳动<BR>例句:①My heart is beating fast.<BR>(我的心跳得很快。)<BR>②They beat us in the match.<BR>(在这次比赛中,他们把我们击败了。)<BR>③The rain was beating on the windows.<BR>(雨点敲打着窗子。)<BR>2)hit 打;击中;想出(后接on)<BR>例句:①The football hit him in the eye.<BR>(足球打在他的眼睛上了。)<BR>②He hit on a good idea.<BR>(他想出了一个好主意。)<BR>③He hit his head hard on the floor when he fell down.<BR>(当他倒下时,头重重地碰到地板上。)<BR>3)strike——struck——struck<BR>打;敲;打动(心);擦(火柴);报时;突然想到,用途较广。<BR>例句:①Strike while the iron is hot.<BR>(趁热打铁。)<BR>②Don't strike the man with a stick.<BR>(不要用棒子打那个男人。)
<P></P>

laoyao163 发表于 2010-9-19 19:50:13

顶一个!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 耶鲁专升本2011年公共英语易错动词